Thursday, November 14, 2013

DIY Fall Family and Maternity Photos


So our fall pictures took about 10 minutes, 15 tops to take. Basically that's how long my daughter/husband lasted. At least we got that long haha. She was whining because she just woke up and kept getting pissed when I would have her stand anywhere but right next to us. There are tears in her eyes in most the shots but I'm still glad we did them. In five years all that will be forgotten.
So here are some of our DIY Family/Maternity Pictures, tripods are amazing!




Oh what a cute shot...

 Oh wait the sono picture was just covering her crying face. 
She was mad because she thought she wasn't in the picture...






Here is my absolute favorite shot. The last pose we took. My husband took this for me. 
I cant decide if I like the B&W one or Color better 




Hope this gave you some ideas on how to save money on Family pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...