Monday, November 11, 2013

Another Simple Baby Blanket and A Shower


 So my BFF :D is expecting also (5 weeks ahead of me) and the turd isnt finding out the sex. That always makes it difficult to pick fabric out but when I saw this it just fit. The nursery is green and gray and she really likes owls, it couldnt have worked out better. So glad I came across it, I mean it only took me 45 minutes lol. I made her one of my "Simple Baby Blankets"  and a matching burp rag. The only difference is I did square corners instead of rounded. I've made so many of these but each one feels so very different and personalized. I love them






This is us and our bumps at the Baby Shower she threw me. So sweet of her.
I have some really great friends!


Taken at the beginning, I was really blessed with gifts!

Really adorable diaper cake!



 Big sister opening her brothers gifts for him


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...