Friday, May 27, 2011

Problems

blogger apparently is having some problem, one of which its not allowing me to log onto it from my computer (im on my family members right now). Its driving me batty and I have done everything they say to do on their help page to no avail. Some other people are in the exact same boat as me and I hope that Blogger addresses these issues soon :( The biggest annoyance in all of this is there is no way to contact them through email or otherwise. Their one of the only sites I have ever been on that does not have a contact button on the bottom of their page or anywhere for that matter. So sorry no new posts until Blogger figures this one out. If anyone can give me any advise that would be great! Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...