Friday, May 13, 2011

New Quilt Top




Y


eah so pretty much I was bit by the quilting bug... I started with the last one just wanting to learn something new (& wanting to give something special to some friends). Now with this one im only doing it cause I have to get my fix :) I guess it would look good in my daughters crib too.

This one I designed all myself and its not quite done but you get the gist. Its going to be one more strip wide, the next and final strip will be a border of the solid white. I made it so it will fit a crib (and sooner or later a toddler bed, wow time is flying) perfectly. I used a bunch of the scraps from what I didnt use in the last one and added two other ones. I like this one, im not totally in love with it but im sure as soon as its finished and quilted, we will be BFF's.

I actually did alot of it all yesterday, it was such a sewing type day. Overcast, raining on and off, a roast in the crock pot, I'm sure you know exactly what im talking about. I'll make sure I have a post of the finished project when I get it done, included in the list will be the fabrics. I just hate when I like a fabric and I know there is no way to ever find it :)

Well have a great weekend...."its friday, friday, gotta get down on friday"
I couldnt resist

Am I not the luckiest girl in the world..."Wild Yellow Daises" grow wild in my yard :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...