Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mommy's Pick

I'm sure there are a lot of other moms out there that have a favorite childrens book that sticks out from the bunch. That one out of the ten that week they don't mind reading over and over, until the next visit to the Library. Whether it's the story or the illustrations there's usually atleast one I really enjoy.
I thought I would do a series this summer posting my stand out of the week. 

Here's this weeks
 
When My Baby Dreams
By Adele Enersen


The photos in this one were so enchanting. Real life Mama Adele makes stories around her daughter as she sleeps, they represent the dreams she imagines her baby having. My daughter loves babies so she really enjoyed it also. I also teared up reading the dedication to her daughter. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...