Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cheap DIY iPhone Cover



So I used this tutorial for this iPhone skin from

I already had the scrap-booking paper so all i had to do was buy the clear cover. I found one on amazon for $6!
I just never got a case for months and months because I thought that the only cases out there were $30+.
Heres the Amazon link to the 4S version of what I got.
Hope you all enjoy, its simple and fast, only took me around 4 minutes to make. 
I really love how there is no commitment to it, it you get sick of looking at it you pop off the cover, take the paper out and put a new piece of paper in.  Ohhh a photo would look nice in there too!


1 comments:

  1. you said it sister....lol jk i have no idea what that says....i think its spam though unless the real tory burch is on my site looking lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...