Monday, June 20, 2011

Wahooooooo!

I am beyond excited. I got a new camera. The type of camera ive been dreaming about forever. I was finally able to get it. So the blog posts should be a little more beefed up and beautiful AND more enjoyable to look at. I can take pictures this saturday at my daughters 1st birthday party, and have nice photos to look at for years to come. I am also hopeing that on the side I can take peoples photographs for money, that would be real nice. So just wait here soon my tutes and recipes will be just scrumptous!
I got it this morning and was hoping to do a photo shoot of my daughter outside but the flash flood warning told me otherwise :) But just some messing around the house shots




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...