Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Modest Swimsuit List for 2015


Every year its the same story. I search for hours for a new one piece. Well almost every year.
Last year I bought a Rey Swimwear one I had been wanting for like two years, only to be able to wear it twice. Why only twice? It was stolen. :'( I'm so over it though, can't you tell?
I know I'm not the only one who has trouble finding a swimsuit let alone one they feel covered and comfortable in so I'm sharing my list of cuties I've come across.

You're Welcome ;)

Looking for a trendy a Peplum?



Want sleeves? 



Like a halter? 


Don't like wedgies?  


Looking for a one piece?  Add underwire for extra


Not a smaller size? Extended size? 


Stretch Marks on upper thighs or want more coverage on your legs? 


 Big chested or like to be able to bend down and tend to your kids?


Still uncomfortable and want even more coverage? How about a swim dress?  



2 comments:

  1. Different styles of swimwear that anyone would love to wear and can choose whatever they need.

    Swimsuits Direct

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of pinsneedleskids blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...