Monday, April 28, 2014

Public Service Announcement [Cookie Butter]


Or I feel on the verge of diabetus or a sugar coma but whatevs!
I love this stuff so much.
I don't know how I've never tried it before yesterday.
The Trader Joes version has been floating around Instagram for awhile and I've been very intrigued, even looked up a recipe to make it homemade. 
Yesterday it happened though when I saw this jar in Walmart in the peanut butter section. 



Try it.
I have been smearing it all over strawberries...and my face while I devour it.
And maybe just maybe I've been eating it straight out the jar. 
A lady never reveals her secrets 


Looks it's all natural, that means I can feel like a health guru, like someone who is realy in charge of their diet while eating enough to supply a small dinner party

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...