Friday, September 28, 2012

Outfits I Would Like to Illegally Download


Fall is technically here as far as the days go but around my neck of the woods the weather hasn't agreed quite yet that it is indeed fall. After my trip to the  mountains
my body hates the heat and just wants sweater weather badly. Our second trip to Yellowstone didn't help much either! (will blog about when I get enough time) 
Oh well I'll get over it because november will roll around and i'll be missing the warmth of summer :)
Until then i'll just daydream about fall style...


Outfit from Fashion Fractions


Polyvore user Styleofe




$25.90!



Shade: Golden Goddess 
$3
I love mine! I get compliments on my makeup when I wear it & I'm makeup challenged

Heres a Photo of it on

Blogged by Makeup Delight




Cardi from an old sweater
Tutorial by: Makeup Delight



OPI Samoan Sand Nail Polish
photo by Spaz & Squee



Look Book
User: Valerie B.


Infinity Scarf
Knit by me
Pattern by Me 
:)










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...