Tuesday, April 05, 2011

April's Favorite Things

Here is some of the things I am reeeealy digging this month


Emrey Mondays!
Yesterday I declared it to be, Emrey Monday! It was the first one of many, I loved it. I was very deliberate throughout the day, I purposly did the things I knew she would like. We went to PizzaHut and I pilled her plate full of
Noodles, all day she was a permanent attachment to my hip. We played with her ball for a good 20 minutes, (as seen above) I got on the floor and rolled around with her. I even took her daily nap with her instead of putting her in her crib. I still did the things I needed to do but I tryed to include her in as much as I could or stop and smile at her more. It was such a great day, she just bloomed and I felt like such a great mom. I really encourage you all to try a weekly kids day, it will make you feel less bad on the days your running around the house forgetting to play with your kids. :)

The Road by Cormac McCarthy
This book is SUCH a nailbitter, its really giving me some anxiety issues. I have never read a book that made me scared, and this one is fully doing it, im skipping over words just to figure out whats happened next.
I am absolutly flying through it. I had no idea what it was about when I first started reading it and im not sure it would have been one I would have thought ide like. Im so glad I did though. I just know its going to end bad though,
I can feel it. :(  Read this book

Waverly Fabric: SNS Lovely Lattice
I would love to frame this, its that pretty. I would love some throw pillows in this

Waverly Wallpaper: Natural Burlap Texture Grass Weave
I love this for the color and the texture, what a great way to add something to a room. Mabey just one wall though, im not too
hip on a whole room being wallpapered, I dont know though mabey this
 one could do it for me.

ASOS.com
ummm just found this site and you HAVE to check out their dresses
http://us.asos.com/Dresses-Party-dresses-casual-dresses/rsrcb/?cid=8799

Brown Cow Strawberry Greek Yogurt
Im such a loser, it doesnt matter what their giving out samples of, im going to speed walk to them the moment I spot 'em.
At Walmart they had the sample ladies giving some of this out, and after I tryed it I felt like one of those
cheesy infomercial people. "WOW, THIS IS SOO GREAT"
I almost pulled a Heidi Klum and licked the cup clean. :) I had never tryed Greek Yogurt before, man its so creamy,
and the sweet with the unflavored yogurt, too-shay

Poppies
Man I want some of these in my yard, badly. I dont have enough sun though...depressing.

Lightinguniverse.com Murray Feiss
So Classy, it reminds me of some upscale restraunt you would find in Denver or something. I want this in my dinning room,
if only...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...