Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kitchen Design Ideas

I get into weird phases where I will obsessivly look up random things for hours on end, for a week or so. When I was pregnant it was Nursery Ideas, then when my daughter finally arrived it was Tree Houses. Yeah thats right, tree houses, she couldnt even hold her head up and i was already dreaming of her climing a ten foot rope ladder into her Tree-Top Fort. Thats kinda embarrassing to admit. My new obsession now  is decorating a kitchen/dinning room with these colors: Chartreuse, & Gray, with white cabinets, and some pops of black to make the green really pop. (and because i already have a black table and getting rid of it would be silly)







 With some Custom Ribbon-Tie Curtains, made by non other then me





















In this fabric: "Blossom in Chartruese" by Ty Pennington, with the ties being Gray 



And a Drum light centered above the black table, in this fabric: "Impressions Lace in Gray" by Ty Pennington (shown on right) I found an easy and cute Drum Light Tutorial @
Beacause after pricing Drum Lights homemade was the only sane way to go!

 

I'm thinking this shade of Gay on the walls: benjamin moore "stonington gray"

With some white Cabinets


I should of been an interior designer, who knows mabey when I grow up :) OR mabey i should just get a hobby and not let my dreaming become an obsession :)

Oh wait heres the best part!



A Mirror Carved out of real Bones, by Ballard Design, very pricey though

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...