Monday, January 17, 2011

"Hello, my name is Audrielle and I'm addicted......to SKIRTS"

Friends and family no need to worry for me i think this one will cure itself in time. I just love making skirts for my baby to show off her chubby little legs! So adorable. I think when she hits her teen years I will be soo over them its not even funny, but until then I'll just indulge myself in making more of these little numbers. I thought I would share with you all where to go to get your Skirt Fix.

The Bubble Skirt:






sewhipmama
Click Here for a Tutorial
(I kinda did my own thing on this one but I confused even myself so I have serious doubts
so I'll keep the way I did mine to myself & send you all to someone who can explain it! )



The Circle Skirt:









Click Here for the Tutorial




Well thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think. If you make one you should post a picture, that would be fun :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...