Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Baby Quilt For A Friend

  A sweet friend just had a baby girl. I know, I know, wheres' the pink?
Isn't pink just so obvious?
I went a different route with this one. I still really feel like its feminine with all the flowers and the huge flowers that are quilted on.
It was a pretty quick quilt (of my own design) but don't tell my procrastination that.
Not sure what it is with quilts but after I cut the pieces out I run out of steam and the piles just sorta sit there for a month or five. Haha 
The fabric collection is Raveena. I ordered a pack from HERE  

 My daughter did such a great help modeling.
This was her first job ;) 

Love the way the quilting looks on the back minky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...